Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taking Stock of My Pyrex...

After this past week of looking at other's pyrex collections, I decided that I really needed to get better aquainted with my collection.  I have collected Pyrex for many years now and have really lost touch with which pieces I have and which I still need to complete certain sets. I have packed so much away in cabinets and boxes and they really haven't seen the light of day in quite some time. So with the inspiration of others who are taking pictures and cataloging their finds, I decided I really need to take time to do the same. This will be a major undertaking considering I have 2 houses and an outside building that I have managed to squirrel away many pieces of pyrex into. So there is no where else to start except at the beginning.......so I am gonna just take one cabinet at a time until I am finished I guess.
My rainbow striped bowls......I always loved these colorful bowls.

I had forgotten about this little gem....that came with its own matching cloth caddy/cover.

                            I picked these oil/vinegar bottles up at a flea market many years ago.
                                                     My Orchard pattern refrigerator set.
Now I just have to find out if I have the largest cassarole dish hiding somewhere or if I need to add it to        my treasure hunting list.
Have to admit this is one of my all time favorite pieces because I have NEVER came across another one like it.....and yes it is Marked Pyrex on the bottom piece.
So tonight while the hubby is away working, I will try to do some more Pyrex Photography/cataloging.

No comments:

Post a Comment