Friday, September 23, 2011

Leaving Home...

Seeing as by consensus of the younger generation, all of life's problems are solved by leaving home.....THEREFORE AS OF TODAY, I AM LEAVING HOME!
To heck with being responsible, after all what does it get you besides a job, a home, a spouse, children and BILLS. I mean, heck, we can all live without any of those hard things to deal with, right?? So here is my new philosophy........JUST LIVE MINUTE TO MINUTE, NEVER THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE AND ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT EASIER ON YOURSELF IN THE LONG RUN.......I mean, it's just a minute, a short little span of time that goes by very quickly and then you are off to the next fun thing, right?? Carpe Diem....WOOHOO! Afterall, life is all fun and games until it is no longer fun and games! Just remember at the end of the day (or minute), the length of a minute is sometimes determined by which side of the bathroom door you are on and you won't always be on the side with your pants down. I tip my glass of tea to all you "responsible adults" and say come join me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment